Friday, July 24, 2009

GooooD Gal


* ii know this pix look dark but ii still love this pix xD
read my title ? o.0
today ii being a good girl at school xDDD
ii mean a good girl which get ready for exam
ii brought my form 4 add math workbook to school, and so do ZuYin and Michelle *wink
of course we done our BM homework and Eko notes
we all are good girls today xDDD
woshispace

yesterday after my account class ii stayed back with ZuYin and Yin
we chat about our future
* what course we going to study in th future
* what job we want to work as
* which job is much more suitable to us
we chat alot about this
we started to worry about our future =]
its good things ^^
before that we need to study hard to get a better result at SPM @@
bless mii please TT
woshispace

remember my pervious article about PC fair
ii said that my sis not allow mii to work is because of SPM
but all things change xDDD
guess what ? ^^
ii texted my sis about pc fair
ii told her that my friend got a job at pc fair next friday 10am to 10pm at KLCC rm70
she sent mii some mail and said that ii can send my profile to the email
those email address is PC fair agents
31st july untill 2nd aug11am-7pm PWTC rm150
ii dont know they will hire a girl which only 17 years old and have no experience with PC fair ==
let see my luck ><

woshispace
hmmmm
ii never show my classroom before
this is the picture that ii taken on tuesday while all student went to science lab
my class xDDD
a empty class with dirty white board @@

and my pencil box which full of pens, pencils, rule, eraser, liquid and ETC

TaDa ~!
this is my pencil box which ii bought at SnJ xDDD

these pix taken by today before finished school =]
this is the book
ZuYin, Michelle and ii love this books alot because included alot example which make you much more easy to understand the question =]
you didnt make any mistake with it cause ii really bought a form 4 add math ==
ii need to do some revision for form 4 ><
how hardworking am ii xDDDD
ii doing some calculation with my calculate ^^
LOL
will you do your calculation with your finger ? ==
later maybe going Taman Saga after tuition and have dinner over there =]
count down for SPM 108days ==

No comments:

Post a Comment