Monday, July 20, 2009

Studies

ii didnt updated my blog again @@
this few days keep on tuition , school , maple
ii cant really remember what happen at the last weekdays ==

Saturday ii went to Sungai Wang work ==
kind tired and bored over there ><
lucky Adrain went there accompany mii xDD
quite funny actually
ii worked untill 9.30pm and my dadi fetched mii home
back home online maple chat with others
Weng helped mii alot again xDDDD
thanks
Cyndi trained mii overnight at friday level 128 leveling untill 132 xDD
thanks again

sunday ii woke up around 11am @@
guess what the first thing ii did after ii awake ?
housework ==
sweep floor
wash cloth
iron my uniform
ii being a good girl xDDD

ii went to tuition around 2.30pm and my class end at 4.30pm
my dadi fetched mii and Yin Leisure Mall because ii want to buy books at Popular
ii want to buy workbooks so that ii can do some revison when ii was free ^^
now ii really want to concentrate tuiton and study for my SPM
SPM trial is coming soon TT
September TT
must study hard now !!!

dadi fetched Yin home then we went to grandma house =]
back home around 10pm
my sis had gave mii a phone with 012 line
this is her subline so ii can always call her without charge money xDDD
even my dadi too ~
thanks sis

No comments:

Post a Comment