Sunday, July 12, 2009

Untitle Again


* ii didnt edit this pix other than my link and the frame
omg my eyebag is getting serious ><
ii didnt blog for few days @@
guess what ii busy with ? ==
Maple Story 2
LOL
ii should pay more attention on my study but ii didnt
kill mii ><

ii play online game just because of my friends
they all play Maple again and ii follow too @@
everyone surprised ii'll back to Maple
and ii also met my old maple friends too ^^
ii miss them xDDD
of course ii done my homework too ^^

oh ya ~
guess what ?
today ii got courage to post my pix without make up over here @@
how brave am ii ==
ii hate JULY !
JULY really not my month
alot bad things happen to mii just for 11 days of july
ii know ii'm ugly
STOP INSULT AGAIN AND AGAIN !
ii know the fact and no need to remind mii again and again
are you really want to make mii hide at my home dont ever go out again even school ?
my negative mind bring mii so much trouble and it is enough for mii to headache
if you hate mii so much so you just close your eyes ears dont listen to mii and dont ever see my blog or mii
ii'm not tough enough
ii'm annoying
ii 38
ii making noise
ii laugh
ii smile
but does'nt mean that ii really tough
stop hurt mii !
how long ii need to stop all this rubbish from my life ?!
since form1 ii get into this kind of shit things till now havent end yet
GET LOST PLEASE !

ii cant really remembe what happen this few days even my school days
thursday ii didnt went to school because parents were going to take report card
and also they want to discuss about student's problem with parents
ii dont think this is work at all
even malay's student hate malay's teacher ==
LOL

friday night ii was planned to go Taman Saga dinner with my friends but ii didnt
1st ii have no transport home
2nd my mami not allow mii to go because of her mood
ii want to get my license !!!
but ii have no money for it ==
Edwin Chong Kar Fai faster get yours and fetch mii !!!! ==
ZuYin and MingBin didnt go too because of mii ==
sorry about that
cause their dadi cant fetch so ii was planned to ask my dadi fetch them home
but my dadi has to wake up early at saturday he need to sleep early
ok fine, back home without eat any food
gastric in the midnight ==

saturday ii went to work ==
before work ii online maple a while
thanks to Weng and Loon xDDD
dadi and mami fetch mii to lunch + breakfast before ii work
Central Market super BORED !
ii walked around bought magazine chat with friends untill my sis fetch mii to grandma house
ii told her that ii get bad result with my mid-term exam
get scold of course ==
really need to study hard now !
ii dont want fail my SPM TT

after dinner with my family my sis fetch mami and ii to 1U
Weng said that we could meet if he hang out with his friends
LOL
no thanks ==
without make up and ii had cliped my fringe
dammmm ugly !!!!
ii dont know hwo come ii got courage to clip up my fringe and walked around at 1U ==
but ii feel so comfortable xDDD
*dont give any comment because ii dont wanna get hurt again
reached home already 12am and now 2.38am
oh great ! ==
tomorrow having tuition class on 10am
ii comfirm ii cant wake up in time
alarm is useless too mii
hope ii wont late for my class

Oppssss ~
too long ==
ii'm sure ii will complain by others that my article too long and bored
SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment